We need and appreciate your generous support!
Donations have tax benefits.
Online donations are quick and convenient!
Simply indicate "Festival for Creative Pianists
" on the "Add to Cart
" page from this link: CMU donation page.
If you could notify Dr. Houle
of your donation, that would be most appreciated.
If you prefer, checks payable to Colorado Mesa University Music Department
may be mailed to the address below.
IMPORTANT: Please indicate "piano festival" in the memo portion of checks.
Dr. Calvin Hofer
Music Department Head, Department
Colorado Mesa University
Performing Arts Center
1100 North Avenue
• Classical or Jazz Music CD's
• Educational DVDs, etc
• Keyboard(s) - Acoustic or Digital and Accessories
• Music Software
• Piano Music or Books on Music (especially those consistent with the philosophy of the festival)
• Audio Equipment - stereo system, speakers, etc.
4) Be a volunteer
• Would you be available to help as a monitor at the Festival?
• Can you help with publicity?
• Could you shuttle contestants to their hotel(s)?
• Could you help provide food and/or drink?
• Are you a photographer / videographer?
• Do you have creative ideas or special skills that could help?
5) Encourage future donations by patronizing our business supporters.
6) Be a matching donor (annual pledge of $1500)
Our initial goal is to double the prize amounts and help foster a more creative approach to pianism everywhere.
7) Be a masthead donor
Have your name associated with the most unique and innovative piano competition in the world.
If you are a generous and visionary soul who likes how your individual or corporate name would look here:
"The [Donor name here] Festival for Creative Pianists"
Then we'd love to hear from you!
Who is the "masthead" donor?
A benefactor who contributes $750,000 to permanently endow this festival. This would secure permanent "masthead" status.
A provisional benefactor who contributes $40,000 annually for a minimum of three to five years.
Contact: Dr. Houle, or
Dr. Calvin Hofer