Seven Ways You Could Help
1) Online Donations
2) Prize sponsorships ($100 or more)
3) Honorable mention prizes
4) Be a volunteer
• Would you be available to help as a monitor at the Festival?
• Can you help with publicity?
• Could you shuttle contestants to their hotel(s)?
• Could you help provide food and/or drink?
• Are you a photographer / videographer?
• Do you have creative ideas or special skills that could help?
5) Encourage future donations by patronizing our business supporters.
6) Be a matching donor (annual pledge of $1500)
Our initial goal is to double the prize amounts and help foster a more creative approach to pianism everywhere.
7) Be a masthead donor
Have your name associated with the most unique and innovative piano competition in the world.
If you are a generous and visionary soul who likes how your individual or corporate name would look here:
"The [Donor name here] Festival for Creative Pianists"
Then we'd love to hear from you!
A benefactor who contributes $750,000 to permanently endow this festival. This would secure permanent "masthead" status.
2) A provisional benefactor who contributes $40,000 annually for a minimum of three to five years.
Contact: Dr. Houle